Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I Could Audition for The V, Without any Makeup

What I'm trying to say is, I have very dry skin. Not only is my skin dry, it is really sensitive. This winter has been colder than normal where we live which has been really rough on my skin. It being really sensitive also means that it will become red sometimes for almost any reason, even a reaction to the adhesive on a band-aid. I'm not writing this to try to freak anyone out, because The V could do that. I have to say, I haven't seen the new version, but I do remember them peeling their human skin off in the old version. And sometimes, I feel like my skin is going to come off. I try to be aware of everything I put in or on my body. There are some nasty chemicals in a lot of the things people use every day. So, what to do? I use California Baby products and they work really well. I use the Super Sensitive Shampoo and Body Wash for body wash and any time I wash my hands. I also love the Calendula Cream and Calendula Lotion. Oh, and I am not being compensated in any way for this post. I'm just sharing what I love. Although, Ben probably wishes I was being compensated. The only problem with California Baby products is that they do cost more that the regular products you can get at Target or Wal-Mart. I use them a lot, so I save some by buying the huge sizes online. One great thing is that when we have a baby, I'll use the same things for the baby so I won't be buying/carrying around double the products.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Marcia! It's nice to visit you here where you "live". We use California Baby's diaper rash cream and it's so nice. Thanks for the tip on using it even it you're not a baby because Sadie has really dry skin, too. Maybe I should look into getting some products for her. It's been lovely "meeting" you. Have a wonderful evening.

    ReplyDelete