Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Momma Needs a New Pair of Shoes

Hey, you can still need shoes even if you have a closet full of them.
In addition to all the working on the house, traveling, family things, and everything else, I am submitting applications and going to interviews for a job. Maybe when things get more settled, I'll post more often. I'm not sure if I'll get a job or where it will be, but hopefully I will. At an interview I went to yesterday, the interviewer told me that he thinks my law school's graduating class this year only has a 50% employment rate so far. Wow! He also said that many experienced attorneys are looking for jobs, like people in all industries right now. I'm looking for something specific, so there aren't as many possibilities out there for me, but we'll see how it goes. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment